Because it seems, the 14.1 kWh battery permits you to drive for as much as 24 miles (38.6 km) in all-electric mode.
The power consumption then again is 68 MPGe – 496 Wh/mi (308 Wh/km) in all-electric mode, and 29 MPG in hybrid mode (about 21% higher than the marginally totally different ICE model).
2021 Audi A7 Sportback 55 TFSI e quattro EPA ranking:
- all-electric vary of 24 miles (38.6 km)
- whole vary of 440 miles (708 km)
- power consumption (together with charging losses):
- EV mode: 68 MPGe – 496 Wh/mi (308 Wh/km)
- Hybrid mode: 29 MPG
Deliveries of the A7 PHEV within the U.S. should start this fall.
2021 Audi A7 Sportback 55 TFSI e quattro specs:
- Vary (all-electric)
EPA: 24 miles (38.6 km) and 440 miles (708 km) whole
WLTP: over 40 km (24.9 mi)
- 14.1 kWh battery (104 pouch cells, 381 volts)
- 0-100 km/h (62 mph) in 5.7 seconds
- twin motor all-wheel drive
- peak system output of 270 kW (367 hp) and 500 Nm of torque
- a turbocharged 2-liter, four-cylinder gasoline engine with an output of 185 kW (252 hp) and 370 Nm of torque, mixed with an electrical motor (completely excited synchronous motor (PSM)) rated at 105 kW and 350 Nm, built-in into the seven-speed S tronic transmission