Consultix Neuron DAS Continuity Monitoring
Community availability & Reliability are principal targets for each DAS operator or proprietor. And each targets can’t be fulfilled with out well timed insights concerning the DAS infrastructure. The DASwizard system is Consultix DAS monitoring system which is engineered to promptly report RF defects alongside the DAS infrastructure and to considerably scale back troubleshooting effort and prices.
Extending the choices of DASwizard monitoring nodes, the Neuron tag is designed to cowl these eventualities the place the detection mechanism of the DASwizard probe will not be related.
The tiny battery-operated machine is straight mounted on every DAS antenna to periodically transmit a keep-alive sign backward alongside the DAS path all the way down to the tools room the place the Neuron gateway is positioned to report all probe alarms to the SpectraQual server.
The Maintain-alive sign which is transmitted over the unlicensed band (900-915 MHz) verifies the infrastructure continuity whatever the carried know-how or operational bands.
- Non-intrusive probes (generic for any DAS infrastructure)
- Economical monitoring of DAS websites
- No band limitations (so long as the trail components move 900 MHz indicators)
- Prolonged vary between the gateway and probes
- Supported by SpectraQual server with web-based UI for system operation, configuration, knowledge insights.