Electrify America introduced that via the settlement with a world business actual property developer, Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield (URW), 19 new fast-charging stations can be put in at Westfield buying facilities within the U.S.
In whole, greater than 100 particular person quick chargers (as much as 150 kW and even 350 kW) can be put in by the top of 2021. That will imply greater than 5 chargers per location. We guess that solely a few of them can be rated at 350 kW, as often, 150 kW can be greater than sufficient in such locations.
A lot of the stations (12) fall on California, whereas the remaining seven can be in different six states:
- at Westfield Valley Honest in Santa Clara;
- Westfield Galleria at Roseville in Sacramento;
- Westfield Century Metropolis, Westfield Culver Metropolis, Westfield Trend Sq., Westfield Santa Anita, Westfield Topanga, and Westfield Valencia City Heart in Los Angeles;
- and Westfield Mission Valley, Westfield North County, Westfield Plaza Bonita and Westfield UTC in San Diego;
- Connecticut at Westfield Trumbull in Trumbull;
- Florida at Westfield Broward in Plantation;
- Illinois at Westfield Outdated Orchard in Skokie;
- Maryland at Westfield Montgomery in Bethesda and Westfield Wheaton in Wheaton;
- New Jersey at Westfield Backyard State Plaza in Paramus; and
- New York at Westfield South Shore in Bay Shore.
The primary one – in at Westfield Century Metropolis in Los Angeles – is already open for public use.
Electrify America at present has greater than 500 stations and over 2,200 particular person chargers, however inside a little bit over a 12 months (by the top of 2021), intends to increase by 60%, to 800 stations and three,500 particular person chargers.