Klein Instruments IR1 is an inexpensive various for temperature inspections and troubleshooting; gives fast and simple identification of scorching spots and temperatures for laborious to succeed in areas.
Klein Instruments IR1 is an easy-to-use, sturdy infrared (IR) thermometer. Merely level focusing on laser on space to measure, pull the set off, and browse measurement on the show.
Klein Instruments IR1 Options
- Optical Decision (Distance-to-spot) is 10:1
- FDA and IEC Class II focusing on laser
- Measurement Vary: -4° to 752 °F (-20° to 400 °C)
- Consumer selectable temperature ranges: °F/°C
- Straightforward-to-view backlit show
- Emissivity at 0.95 mounted
- Drop safety to six.6-feet (2 m)
- Consists of customized pouch and 9V battery
- Not a medical system; thermometer is NOT meant to be used on folks or animals.