A brand new electrical SUV prototype has been noticed in Kansas Metropolis, the place GM has an meeting manufacturing unit and a few operations.
May or not it’s the subsequent Cadillac electrical?
With a dozen new electrical automobiles set to launch within the coming yr, we’re certain to see extra prototypes testing on public roads within the coming months.
An Electrek reader noticed a kind of prototype EVs in Kansas Metropolis, Missouri this week.
He managed to seize just a few photos of the camouflaged automobile because of his TeslaCam — Tesla’s built-in dashcam system utilizing Autopilot cameras.
Listed here are just a few of the perfect nonetheless footage from the TeslaCam footage:
Seeing it in particular person, the reader believed it to be an EV and there’s no seen exhaust pipe.
The automobile is closely camouflaged and subsequently, it’s arduous to inform what it’s and even which model is behind it.
Ford and GM each have intensive operations in Kansas Metropolis, together with meeting factories.
We all know that GM has many electrical SUVs within the lineup, in keeping with their EV roadmap, and most of them are beneath the Cadillac model:
- Cadillac Lyriq SUV, which is designed to hit the guts of the crossover market and meet the wants of shoppers all over the world.
- A globally sized luxurious three-row SUV that emphasizes inside area and cargo functionality for the trendy household.
- An SUV EV with attainable luxurious— much like at the moment’s Cadillac XT4 — and aimed toward this key international progress section.
- A full-size, three-row luxurious SUV that builds on the DNA of the model’s extremely profitable Escalade.
- The Cadillac Celestiq Assertion Automobile that’s an ultra-lux EV with bespoke, hand-assembled craftsmanship and undertaking construct fee of just one.2 automobiles per day
It doesn’t appear like the Lyriq, which Cadillac already unveiled, and it seems a bit too small to be a three-row SUV, nevertheless it may very well be concerning the measurement of XT4.
Or it may very well be one thing else totally and never even a Cadillac.
What do you guys assume? See any clue as to what it may very well be? Tell us within the remark part beneath.
FTC: We use earnings incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.