Electrification in Norway, which was already progressing at lightning pace, additional accelerated to a brand new all-time document degree in December, leaving us speechless.
Final month, gross sales went by the roof as soon as once more, reaching a degree not seen ever earlier than. The variety of new passenger plug-in registrations elevated 198% year-over-year to 17,910, which is 87.1% of the whole gross sales. That is near 9 out of 10 new automobiles!
It was potential to attain such a excessive outcome as a result of apart from the overall progress, Tesla unloaded 1000’s of automobiles, because it normally does within the final month of 1 / 4.
Stats for the month:
- BEVs: 13,718 (up 301%, at 66.7% market share) + 403 ‘used’ + 336 vans (335 new and 1 used)
- PHEVs: 4,192 (up 62%, at 20.4% market share)
- Complete: 17,910 (up 198%, at 87.1% market share)
The yr 2020 is behind us and as we will see – all-electric in Norway has grow to be the bulk (54.3%) of the market! Including plug-in hybrids, we will discuss three quarters (74.8%)!
- BEVs: 76,800 (up 27%, at 54.3% market share)
- PHEVs: 28,904 (up 50%, at 20.4% market share)
- Complete: 105,704 (up 33%, at 74.8% market share)
In December, the Tesla model and Model 3 particularly have been the primary model and mannequin in Norway with 4,423 and 4,232 new registrations respectively (the remaining 191 falls on Mannequin S/X).
This excellent outcome for Mannequin 3 gross sales is after all brought on by Tesla’s irregular month-to-month supply schedule (there have been solely 341 registrations in October and November and a complete of 4,573 in This autumn). Anyway, Tesla Mannequin 3 beat the Volkswagen ID.3 for the month that approach, and for the yr too, attaining 7,770 registrations in 2020.
The all-new Volkswagen ID.3 famous the second-best outcome for the month – 2,303, and was simply behind the Mannequin 3 for the yr – 7,754 (though deliveries started simply 4 months in the past, on September).
Different fashions have been within the a whole bunch at greatest in December, so the third mannequin that we want to spotlight is the Audi e-tron with 454 items for the month and the highest results of 9,227 for the yr 2020!
High BEV outcomes already in our database:
- Tesla Mannequin 3 – 4,232 (7,770 YTD)
- Volkswagen ID.3 – 2,303 (7,754 YTD)
- Volvo XC40 Recharge – 772*
- Nissan LEAF – 692 (5,221)
- Polestar 2 – 670 (2,831 YTD)
- Audi e-tron – 454 (9,227 YTD)
- Mercedes-Benz EQC – 426 (3,614 YTD)
- Hyundai Kona Electrical – as much as 367* (round 5,000 YTD)
- MG ZS EV – 358 (3,720 YTD)
- BMW i3 – 240 (2,714 YTD)
- Renault ZOE – 114 (2,346 YTD)
- Volkswagen e-Golf – as much as 71* (round 5,000 YTD)
* some numbers require affirmation.
We noticed additionally 19 registrations of the Ford Mustang Mach-E.