New episodes of Fast Cost are recorded Monday by means of Thursday and once more on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favourite podcast participant to ensure new episodes are delivered as quickly as they’re accessible.
Tales we talk about on this episode (with hyperlinks):
- Tesla Powerwall to power new virtual power plant in New York
- Tesla introduces new 50% Supercharging discount at night in California to help with capacity
- GM to build Chevrolet Silverado Electric Pickup with 400-mile range at new Factory Zero
- VW will switch to mass-producing electric vehicles with bidirectional charging next year
- US electric car incentive is rumored to increase to $10,000 in program reform
- The best (and worst) US states for EV charging
- EGEB: Globally, 2020 saw 50% more renewables installed than in 2019
- NIU sees huge growth in domestic electric scooter sales, slight drop internationally
Comply with Mikey:
Hear & Subscribe:
Share your ideas!
Drop us a line at suggestio[email protected] You may as well fee us in Apple Podcasts or advocate us in Overcast to assist extra folks uncover the present!
FTC: We use earnings incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.