New episodes of Fast Cost are recorded Monday via Thursday and once more on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favourite podcast participant to ensure new episodes are delivered as quickly as they’re accessible.
Tales we talk about on this episode (with hyperlinks):
- Tesla delays deliveries of new Model S and Model X electric vehicles
- Tesla is building a new world’s largest Supercharger station with 100 stalls in California
- People are already selling Tesla Cybertruck accessories, and this one is crazy ambitious
- Tesla (TSLA) is doing so well that bears are now grasping at straws with rumors
- UPS is buying up to 150 electric Vertical Takeoff and Landing (eVTOL) aircraft
- Norway’s gas car sales are crashing to a crawl and rest of the world will follow faster than you’d think
- EGEB: Texas wind power smashes records in March
Comply with Mikey:
Hear & Subscribe:
Share your ideas!
Drop us a line at [email protected] You can even price us in Apple Podcasts or suggest us in Overcast to assist extra folks uncover the present!
FTC: We use revenue incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.