New episodes of Fast Cost are recorded Monday via Thursday and once more on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favourite podcast participant to ensure new episodes are delivered as quickly as they’re out there.
Tales we focus on on this episode (with hyperlinks):
- Tesla Model S refresh spotted with ‘regular’ steering wheel
- Tesla (TSLA) likely already made over $600 million from Bitcoin investment
- Tesla launches Model Y in South Korea
- Ford invests $1 billion in building electric vehicle factory in Germany
- Hyundai reveals redesign to 2022 Kona Electric SUV
- QuantumScape announces pilot battery production factory in California
- Electric snowmobile and jet ski maker Taiga goes public and raises $100 million
- California’s PG&E accelerates energy transition via AI adoption
- EGEB: Oil giant Total targets 100 GW of wind, solar capacity by 2030
Comply with Mikey:
Hear & Subscribe:
Share your ideas!
Drop us a line at [email protected] It’s also possible to price us in Apple Podcasts or advocate us in Overcast to assist extra folks uncover the present!
FTC: We use earnings incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.