New episodes of Fast Cost are recorded Monday by means of Thursday and once more on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favourite podcast participant to ensure new episodes are delivered as quickly as they’re accessible.
Tales we talk about on this episode (with hyperlinks):
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk is reportedly under SEC investigation over Dogecoin tweets
- Tesla’s new 4680 battery cell to be produced at LG Korean factory
- Tesla shuts down Model 3 production line for 2 weeks amid chip shortage
- Hyundai announces Kona, Ioniq, and Bus battery replacements
- Polestar 2 now available for test drives in select cities
- Lion Electric to bring zero-emission school buses to California’s largest district
- This breakthrough may revolutionize lithium-sulfur batteries
- EGEB: The state of Mississippi gets its very first wind farm
- Why global finance reform is crucial for green energy and climate action.
- Honda E-Cubs – How many could we convert to electric?
Comply with Mikey:
Pay attention & Subscribe:
Share your ideas!
Drop us a line at [email protected] You may also price us in Apple Podcasts or suggest us in Overcast to assist extra folks uncover the present!
FTC: We use earnings incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.