New episodes of Fast Cost are recorded Monday by Thursday and once more on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favourite podcast participant to ensure new episodes are delivered as quickly as they’re accessible.
Tales we focus on on this episode (with hyperlinks):
- Tesla is looking to implement new automated camera system for quality inspection at Fremont factory
- Tesla (TSLA) could be a $2 trillion company in just ‘1 or 2 years,’ says top Wall Street analyst
- VW Group increases electric car sales by over 200%
- Hyundai releases new images of the IONIQ 5 electric car, makes vague claim about fast charging
- Watch Rivian’s Amazon van deliver packages, complete with terrible noisemaker
- EGEB: eLichens debuts its new indoor air quality monitoring station
- Birds.ai’s View Solar uses AI to analyze solar plants
- Ather 450X showcased at CES 2021, claimed to be ‘quickest two-wheeler in 125cc category’
Comply with Mikey:
Pay attention & Subscribe:
Share your ideas!
Drop us a line at [email protected] You may as well fee us in Apple Podcasts or suggest us in Overcast to assist extra individuals uncover the present!
FTC: We use earnings incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.