New episodes of Fast Cost are recorded Monday by way of Thursday and once more on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favourite podcast participant to ensure new episodes are delivered as quickly as they’re out there.
Tales we focus on on this episode (with hyperlinks):
- Tesla (TSLA) stock gets new $950 price target on arguably conservative delivery projection
- Tesla is liquidating Model S and Model X inventory by the end of the month as refresh nears
- Tesla (TSLA) launches its own solar power inverter
- Tesla claims you are ‘7x less likely to be in a crash’ with Autopilot, but the data is not that clear
- Ford delays hundreds of Mustang Mach-E deliveries for ‘additional quality checks’
- Lotus and Renault team up to develop an all-electric Alpine car
- An electric Corvette…SUV? GM is thinking about it
- VW’s highly-anticipated ID Buzz electric minivan has been delayed
- Toyota’s greenwashing leads to record $180m fine for emissions lies
Pay attention & Subscribe:
Share your ideas!
Drop us a line at [email protected] You can too fee us in Apple Podcasts or suggest us in Overcast to assist extra individuals uncover the present!
FTC: We use earnings incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.