New episodes of Fast Cost are recorded Monday by Thursday and once more on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favourite podcast participant to ensure new episodes are delivered as quickly as they’re out there.
Tales we focus on on this episode (with hyperlinks):
- First look at Tesla’s new structural battery pack that will power its future electric cars
- Tesla sues media over article that claimed quality issues and poor working conditions in China
- Rivian announces new $2.6 billion investment as it can’t stop raising money
- GM’s Cruise self-driving startup raises $2 billion led by Microsoft
- GM invests $800 million to produce new BrightDrop electric vans in Canada
- EGEB: China debuts 385 mph prototype magnetic levitation train
- SONDORS unveils affordable 80 mph electric motorcycle [Update: Get your questions answered]
- Review: Evelo Delta X is an adventure commuter e-bike
Comply with Mikey:
Pay attention & Subscribe:
Share your ideas!
Drop us a line at suggestions[email protected] You may as well price us in Apple Podcasts or advocate us in Overcast to assist extra folks uncover the present!
FTC: We use earnings incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.