New episodes of Fast Cost are recorded Monday by way of Thursday and once more on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favourite podcast participant to ensure new episodes are delivered as quickly as they’re obtainable.
Tales we focus on on this episode (with hyperlinks):
- Tesla sells out first quarter of Model Y electric SUV in China in just a few days
- Tesla is rumored to take over large industrial building near Seattle
- Tesla (TSLA) stock gets new street-high price on clear path to millions of electric car sales per year
- GM to produce Honda and Acura electric vehicles in Mexico and Tennessee in 2023-24
- Rivian is closing in on more financing at massive $25 billion valuation
- EGEB: A new community solar marketplace launches in the US
- Nox packages two electric bicycles with a single shared motor and battery
Comply with Mikey:
Hear & Subscribe:
Share your ideas!
Drop us a line at [email protected] You may also price us in Apple Podcasts or suggest us in Overcast to assist extra individuals uncover the present!
FTC: We use revenue incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.