New episodes of Fast Cost are recorded Monday by Thursday and once more on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favourite podcast participant to ensure new episodes are delivered as quickly as they’re out there.
Tales we talk about on this episode (with hyperlinks):
- Elon Musk deletes tweet alluding to Tesla becoming world’s biggest company ‘in just a few months’
- Underage teen gets in Tesla’s back seat and claims it was self-driving after being pulled over by police
- Tesla is found to have violated labor laws by firing union supporter and Elon Musk tweeting something
- NIO temporarily suspends production due to semiconductor shortage
- Watch stunning footage of Drako’s $1.2 million electric supercar driving in the snow
- The US Energy Department wants to loan $43B for EV and clean energy projects
- US says it will cut the cost of solar by 60% in a decade
- EGEB: Solar panels and California’s canals could make a winning pair
Comply with Mikey:
Pay attention & Subscribe:
Share your ideas!
Drop us a line at [email protected] It’s also possible to fee us in Apple Podcasts or advocate us in Overcast to assist extra folks uncover the present!
FTC: We use earnings incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.