New episodes of Fast Cost are recorded Monday by way of Thursday and once more on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favourite podcast participant to ensure new episodes are delivered as quickly as they’re accessible.
Tales we talk about on this episode (with hyperlinks):
- Elon Musk: Tesla is doubling the size of its Full Self-Driving beta program
- Tesla launches new social media platform to ‘engage’ its community and promote policies
- Tesla (TSLA) erased $100 billion in value, but it could be worth $1 trillion this year, says top analyst
- Tesla takes part in deal to take over controversial nickel mine in New Caledonia
- VW accelerates shift to electric cars and will have to do so again
- Electric vehicle (EV) charging standards and how they differ
- EGEB: US energy storage market shattered records in Q4 2020
- Canada announces $2.75 billion investment in zero-emissions buses and charging infrastructure
Hear & Subscribe:
Share your ideas!
Drop us a line at [email protected] You too can price us in Apple Podcasts or suggest us in Overcast to assist extra folks uncover the present!
FTC: We use revenue incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.