New episodes of Fast Cost are recorded Monday by means of Thursday and once more on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favourite podcast participant to ensure new episodes are delivered as quickly as they’re accessible.
Tales we talk about on this episode (with hyperlinks):
- Tesla unveils new 4680 battery cell: bigger, 6x power, and 5x energy
- Tesla unveils battery puzzle pieces of smart material science, design, and manufacturing innovation
- Tesla is getting into the mining business, buys lithium claim on 10,000 acres in Nevada
- Tesla announces $25,000 electric car enabled by new battery cell
- Tesla unveils Model S Plaid: 520+ miles, 200 mph, and 0-60mph in less than 2s
- Tesla suffers complete network outage, internal systems and connectivity features down [Update: connectivity returning]
- Tesla offers extra Supercharging miles to help deliver cars in end-of-the-quarter push
- Drive Electric Week starts tomorrow with virtual events through Oct 4
- China surprises with ‘net zero by 2060’ announcement
Wish to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Model Right here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Pay attention & Subscribe:
Share your ideas!
Drop us a line at [email protected] You may also charge us in Apple Podcasts or advocate us in Overcast to assist extra individuals uncover the present!
FTC: We use earnings incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.