Nokia’s Mike Murphy, CTO of Americas, discusses 2020 5G milestones and appears forward to 2021, talks Open RAN and the position of presidency in provide chain diversification, considers the potential for an East/West technological bifurcation, and appears on the position of hyperscalers in delivering non-public wi-fi.
Keep up to date on the newest happenings in 5G with these unique studies:
- Getting to standalone 5G
- Wi-Fi 6 and 5G: Why pick?
- Dynamic Spectrum Sharing – Driving 5G to Scale
- OT/IT Convergence in the 5G Era
- What’s the status of 5G globally? Spectrum, deployments and customer trends
- Spectrum Sharing Beyond CBRS
- Assuring the Future of RAN
- Network Automation: Getting to Zero-Touch